GDT: Rams at 49'ers

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Alright, I've restrained myself long enough. Here it comes and then I'll leave it alone the rest of the night. Fuck Jeff Fisher for his shit handling of the QB position. Case Keenum is exactly what we thought he is. He's a bad QB. He's holding this team back. The 49ers are showing absolutely no fear of him. They are taking away the run. And what a shock, we can't fucking throw the ball. Jared Goff should have been out there. I'll take his fucking rookie mistakes over this embarrassing bullshit. At least there would be an excuse for his rookie mistakes rather than this turdfest we call an offense.

(Hopefully me losing my shit will lead to the Rams playing well in the 2nd half)

ItsonTavon

Rookie
Name
Erick
First down = Run Second down= Run Third down=Pass Fourth down= Punt ......rinse and repeat

StealYoGurley

Pro Bowler
I really dont understand this short passing bull shit. Keenum has had time all day. These simple short routes are just to easy to defend

Mick

Pro Bowler
Thought my friend was kidding when he said draft Hyde, and not Gurly

RayDonovan

UDFA
I can only imagine how good our uniforms would look if all the gold was bright ass yellow!!! ----- oh yea put fucking mannion in & see what he can do!!!

RedRam

Pro Bowler
Why is Sensabaugh in the NFL? Can't even cover a no-name receiver, can't get off a block, and has never shown anything promising....
He sucks like a vacuum.

The rest of the D isn't looking too good either.

Status
Not open for further replies.