GDT: Rams at 49'ers

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ellard80

Legend
all you can do is laugh at this point...

Fisher "7-9" bullshit...

Gurley dumbass 15 yard penalty.... cry fucking baby joyner 2 penalites.

A bunch of mental midgets with their enabling coach.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Gabbert just looks good.

Sorry. He does. He looks about as good as he did playing in college. And he had some great college games.

14-0.

I told you.

Not winning passing for 165 and MAYBE 1 TD from the QB if you're lucky.

Case playing from behind?

Ugly.

Gabbert looks like shit. The Rams look shittier.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
My alarm is set for 5:30. This might be the first time I've ever been off from work and not watched a whole Rams game. I watched a lot of games this weekend and our Rams look like the worst team I've watched. What the hell? We have to be so much better than this.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
Gabbert just looks good.

Sorry. He does. He looks about as good as he did playing in college. And he had some great college games.

14-0.

I told you.

Not winning passing for 165 and MAYBE 1 TD from the QB if you're lucky.

Case playing from behind?

Ugly.
Yeah. I said the same thing.

At least Keenum looked good in pre season. Oh and I'm really glad we barely played Todd or Tavon. It's obviously working.

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan
Yeah I'm ready to fire fisher.. HOW THE FUCK DO YOU MAKE GABBERT LOOK LIKE AN ALL PRO LIKE THAT?!

Antonius

Pro Bowler
Same old Rams. I don't care if reading that upsets anyone. 10+ years of this should be far more upsetting.

HellRam

Starter
For some reason I'm not all that upset... interesting.

Also Rams need to start signing some quality experienced vets one of these offseasons. They can't keep being the youngest team every year.

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike
I might find something else to do for the second half at this rate...How frustrating.. It's almost do or die already...Any hole to dig themselves out of seems too deep right now...I was afraid of this...Now is the time..

Status
Not open for further replies.