GDT: Rams at 49'ers

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TexasRam

Legend
4th and 6 Chip says of course go for it. They have sensabaugh and the most stupid offense ever.

Mick

Pro Bowler
Move for anyone who can't control their disdain for Rams football get the freak out.
I like my disdain for the current product on the field, and don't believe it is out of place....

Fatbot

Pro Bowler
The only thing left now is for Gabbert to get injured so Krapperdouche can make his grande re-entry into the football spotlight to swooning Whiner morons (including Berman).

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
This is supposedly one of the worst teams in the league we are playing / so we've got that going for us.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Second hold on Joyner tonight. No Bueno we can't stop their scrub backs and can't get our Pro Bowl back going.

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
My god, I thought we'd catch a break from the refs now that the team is in LA, but they are as determined to f--- us as ever. Unbelievable.

Status
Not open for further replies.