GDT: Rams at 49'ers

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
That's 100% on Harkey. He didn't pick Bowman up.

SuperMan28

Hall of Fame
Gotta put the the ball in your playmaker's hands on third and short. (Case Keenum)

Ky Ram

Pro Bowler
If Barron decides to bounce its looking like MO can step right in

FRO

Legend
The 49ers are a very bad football team. How they got 4 wins is beyond me.

RAMpage28

Hall of Fame
Man. The Niners are playing more conservative than the Rams are. All these screens and 4 yard passes. Like watching Shurmer out there.

SuperMan28

Hall of Fame
Hah... No.

Mason needs to be traded. Tavon is pretty much the change of pass back. BamBam the pass catcher.

Try like hell to get a 4th or 5th from Dallas.

I swear if I see one "yikes" this draft... we're going RB round 1. :LOL:

Tre doesn't look as heavy of a runner this year. He's running like a finesse back. Tweener?

Warner4Prez

Hall of Fame
Name
Benny
Mo's play makes me 100% comfortable letting Barron walk. Barron's a luxury next year as is with a healthy Ogletree and McDonald. Really excited about Mo's development.

RAMpage28

Hall of Fame
Letting up 3rd and 12 on a screen. A common call on 3rd and long. Something they have been throwing all game. 20+ yard play. Ugh.

Lesson

Oh, really?
Hah... No.

Mason needs to be traded. Tavon is pretty much the change of pass back. BamBam the pass catcher.

Try like hell to get a 4th or 5th from Dallas.
I'm not willing to give up on Tre yet. I don't think he's ever really had a chance to get in a rhythm this season considering he missed Week 1 due to an injury and then Gurley got the lion's share of carries starting in Week 4.

FRO

Legend
Man. The Niners are playing more conservative than the Rams are. All these screens and 4 yard passes. Like watching Shurmer out there.
The Shurmer offense was actually fun to watch today. He combined some of Chip's stuff with some ball control.