GDT: Rams at 49'ers

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

FRO

Legend
I swear no matter what team Bolden is on he kills us.

It looked like offensive PI there though. It looked like he pushed him. I could be wrong though.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Anyone else think teams are going to be really stoked to get the Rams on weeks after Seattle games going forward?

Yup, this game is shaping up like the Washington game. Defense is missing tackles. Offense is, well, its the Ram offense.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
It amazes me what the refs allow WRs to get away with. If Jenkins had refused to go down and held on, they would have called DPI there. But since Boldin pushed him out of the way when he had position, it's okay. Reminds me of Dez pushing our CB to the ground at the top of his route in the end-zone. Ridiculous they don't call that shit and then call weak ass DPI.

RAMpage28

Hall of Fame
Janoris is good for a couple bad plays a year. I don't mind this one too much.

OntarioRam

Hall of Fame
Boldin has made a career out of not getting flagged for pushoffs. You think CBs would realize it and get just a step more of buffer room accordingly. It's not like you have to respect his speed at this age.

Come on Rams. Find some damn pride and finish at least .500 for once. Absolutely pathetic so far.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Boldin still is the best in the NFL at getting away with that opi pushing off.

Fatbot

Pro Bowler
That's why I'd take Boldin even at his age. Still makes JJ his bitch.
Corrected the quote since Boldin sucks against the rest of the league's DBs. But yes if JJ signs with SF then it would be smart to sign Boldin just to play against JJ twice.

Ky Ram

Pro Bowler
I'll be damned if Cook didn't just throw an effective block there:pillowfight:

Leuzer

Daniel Leu
Tavon moving the chains. Keep giving the ball to your playmakers.

RAMpage28

Hall of Fame
"They don't want Tre Mason to get off on their defense today"

Poor choice of words.