GDT: Rams at 49'ers

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Fatbot

Pro Bowler
Stadium looks to be about 33% full.
Who are these announcers? Sounds like some B-squad. Not trying to be a dick but one dude, the play-by-play, just talked through the Niners drive without a word from anyone else. Kinda weird.
Heh just wait until the announcers do the inevitable sucking off of old 49ers, since it's the law that anytime the 49ers are terrible they have to show a 1980s montage to prove it's a great franchise. Begging the question, of course, then if it was so great where are all those "die hard faithful" fans?

RAMpage28

Hall of Fame
These special team personal fouls.

"These dirty Rams provoking the innocent opposing team!"

wolfdogg

Hall of Fame
Name
wolfdogg
Donald with the tackle down field AFTER the rb finds a nice hole. Wow

Ky Ram

Pro Bowler
Damn Tavon, sometimes five yards straight ahead is better than all the damn dancing.

Q729

Legend
Who are these announcers? Sounds like some B-squad. Not trying to be a dick but one dude, the play-by-play, just talked through the Niners drive without a word from anyone else. Kinda weird.
CBS D-squad probably. Plus CBS isn't familiar with 2 NFC teams playing on their network. That's the best I have.

Fatbot

Pro Bowler
Sheesh how does Tru not have a concussion after that? At some point I would rather these guys keep their heads out of harm's way, but I get that the hard hits are the staple of a GW defense so it's not gonna change.

Ky Ram

Pro Bowler
...and that Mr. Mason is why TG was drafted. We should have run Bam Bam there anyway.