GDT/NFC-CCG Packers @ SmellySeaHags

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
Just fucking wow. FUCK YOU SEATTLE YOU PIECES OF SHIT I HOPE YOU ALL FUCKING DIE.

A55VA6

Legend
So you're telling me the 2 teams I hate most in the NFL could be in the Super Bowl? Well I'm definitely NOT watching.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Its fucking amazing how a QB can play so bad but can still win. 4 fucking INTs and still can win.

psxpaul

Rookie
Name
Paul
If its Seahawks-Patriots in the Super Bowl, I'm not even watching. I'll probably go skiing or something.

jap

Legend
The only good thing about a Colts' loss is that Chud will become available sooner. However, we need a changing of the guard in the AFC.

HE WITH HORNS

Hall of Fame
I refuse to watch the "super"bowl this year, I dont give a fuck if the Colts are in it instead of the cheaters. I don't even have TV anymore, so I dont have to hear the hype either.

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
Any team that babies their lead deserves to lose. GB deserved to lose more than SEA deserved to win.

hotanez

NRA Member for Life
Wilson just said God prepared his team! Ok dickhead God can't worry about world hunger or terrorist attacks because God is coaching the seafags

Athos

Legend
I was critical of how conservative he was... But:

Who muffed the OS kick?

The Hail Mary 2pt conversion?

All true, but what gave the Hags time for a TD and then another TD?

Turtling on offense and running the exact plays Seattle wanted. Get a 1st down or two and the game is over.

Wilson just said God prepared his team! Ok dickhead God can't worry about world hunger or terrorist attacks because God is coaching the seafags

That's why I often can't stand athletes and the ilk like him. If there is a God, he doesn't give two diddly fucks about sports.

Leuzer

Daniel Leu
that's what I get for rooting for a team whose fans wear stinky slices of cheese on their heads.

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
Come on Colts. Please. You are the only team left that I could see win and not want to go on a shooting rampage