GDT/NFC-CCG Packers @ SmellySeaHags

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Cortez1985

UDFA
Name
tez
All true, but what gave the Hags time for a TD and then another TD?

Turtling on offense and running the exact plays Seattle wanted. Get a 1st down or two and the game is over.

That's why I often can't stand athletes and the ilk like him. If there is a God, he doesn't give two diddly fucks about sports.

Sorry that's a incredible stupid statement. World hunger could end at any time if we weren't more co centered about being richer then the next man. If we can spend trillions on making faster planes and tanks we can spend a trillion on stopping world hunger. The problem ain't God it's the fact that stoping world hunger don't benifit those who have the money to do it

Cortez1985

UDFA
Name
tez
Sorry that's a incredible stupid statement. World hunger could end at any time if we weren't more co centered about being richer then the next man. If we can spend trillions on making faster planes and tanks we can spend a trillion on stopping world hunger. The problem ain't God it's the fact that stoping world hunger don't benifit those who have the money to do it
my bad bad spelling on iPad mini.lol

Athos

Legend

Did you even read my post?

Cortez1985

UDFA
Name
tez
Did you even read my post?
Yea sorry I qouted the wrong person. I'm on iPad and it's acting dumb. It was for the dude that stated I hate when athletes thank god because if there was a god he would e more concerned about world hungry. And my point was he won't be concerned about that either because we are the reason world hunger is even still around. We have the means just the people that matter don't have the desire

hotanez

NRA Member for Life
Yea sorry I qouted the wrong person. I'm on iPad and it's acting dumb. It was for the dude that stated I hate when athletes thank god because if there was a god he would e more concerned about world hungry. And my point was he won't be concerned about that either because we are the reason world hunger is even still around. We have the means just the people that matter don't have the desire
Hey I was referring to Wilson thinking God was guiding his team but if you feel God doesn't care about world hunger that's your right. At least next time replay to the correct poster and don't blame your iPad for not reading.

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I was critical of how conservative he was... But:

Who muffed the OS kick?

The Hail Mary 2pt conversion?
Those are just two plays, McCarthy with that stupid conservative 30 second three and out plus the prevent gave this game away

BriansRams

"Rams next Superbowl is 2023 season." - (Oct 2022)
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Brian
I'll tell you what else was a very very stupid play! Interception with 5 minutes left with room to run and you slide and down the ball? With over 5 minutes left!!! You must be joking.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I'll tell you what else was a very very stupid play! Interception with 5 minutes left with room to run and you slide and down the ball? With over 5 minutes left!!! You must be joking.

I was wondering myself at the time if there was room to run. Never really showed a replay angle to answer that. Could have gotten them a lot closer to a FG attempt.

BriansRams

"Rams next Superbowl is 2023 season." - (Oct 2022)
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Brian
I was wondering myself at the time if there was room to run. Never really showed a replay angle to answer that. Could have gotten them a lot closer to a FG attempt.
Yeah, there was some room to run, but even if there was only a little, you protect the ball well and you get whatever safe (no fumble running) yards you can get. It was CRAZY only up two scores with 5:20 left in the game to slide down after an INT.

rhinobean

Hall of Fame
Name
Bob
Earlier in this game it seemed as though the ref called an offensive roughness call on a sack of Wilson and then change it to holding. There was offensive roughness/piling on on the play. Did the ref screw over the pack on the play or am I mistaken?