GDT/NFC-CCG Packers @ SmellySeaHags

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Athos

Legend
Wilson is bad ass QB

No, no he's not. The Rams D-Line murders him on that 2pt try. In fact, they probably murder him all day long if they had the Packers O.

And again, it's easy when the other team opens up their entire defense to you and HaHa-Late reverts back to his Bama glory of missing plays.

TK42-RAM

... still not at my post.
That was a woeful attempt to spoil allowing the 2pt conversion -- almost looked deliberate.

(n)

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Now we need some luck on the coin toss.

Athos

Legend
Not when a TD ends it.

Which is still a stupid rule imo. Just have the other team have to go 2 pc chicken good to win.

FUCK THE FUCKING SEABITCHES AND FUCK MIKE 'IMA DUMBASS' MCCARTHY!

hotanez

NRA Member for Life
Athos said:
No, no he's not. The Rams D-Line murders him on that 2pt try. In fact, they probably murder him all day long if they had the Packers O.

And again, it's easy when the other team opens up their entire defense to you and HaHa-Late reverts back to his Bama glory of missing plays.
Sorry but that 2pt convers

GB was giving Wilson big running lanes and he made them pay. Same players that made him look like shit the whole game. Got to give credit were credits due

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Damn I'm annoyed with the packers. 19-7 with 4 minutes left? Yeah let's run the ball up the gut three times and play prevent.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
I know anything can happen. But the seahags seemed to be a charmed team. Breaks go their way. I don't see the Packers winning and they only have themselves to blame. Especially number 86. Catch that easy floater and its game over.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Green Bay needs to dial up pressure.