GDT: Jaguars at Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
The 49er/Seahawk game is on TV here. How can the 49ers be so predictable and yet hard to stop? Everyone knows they rarely throw the ball past ten yards from the LOS. Before the half they're at the Seahawks 48. Kittle catches the pass at the 45 and runs all the way to the endzone. I know the Seahawks suck. But jeez, when you know you don't have to worry about anything down field it shouldn't be that hard.

Ramer

Been a Ram fan too long to quit now
Thank you!!! didn't want to see that "Bend don't Break" D any longer.. .. Just please don't want to see 3 straight dive plays for 3 yards:wow2:Put them AWAY!!

Zodi

Hall of Fame
The 49er/Seahawk game is on TV here. How can the 49ers be so predictable and yet hard to stop? Everyone knows they rarely throw the ball past ten yards from the LOS. Before the half they're at the Seahawks 48. Kittle catches the pass at the 45 and runs all the way to the endzone. I know the Seahawks suck. But jeez, when you know you don't have to worry about anything down field it shouldn't be that hard.
o0nlaxoy5wz71(1).jpg

TexasRam

Legend
Lots of good potential with OBJ in this offense. He really creates separation and runs solid routes.

Man if we can just get him and Stafford in synch.

Zodi

Hall of Fame
Didn't you read the first half thread? Rams are pathetic and this game is a disaster

The first half performance versus the second half have been night and day, and most of the first half criticism was legitimate.

Ramer

Been a Ram fan too long to quit now
Lots of good potential with OBJ in this offense. He really creates separation and runs solid routes.

Man if we can just get him and Stafford in synch.
when that moment happens I hope to be WOW :explode1:

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Rams will win this game lopsided. Not sure what it means because Jax are awful.
Good teams beat bad teams. Every win matters too. This is going to be a huge win for us they just need to keep the heat on.

Didn't you read the first half thread? Rams are pathetic and this game is a disaster
Watched the first half in the bar while the wife was antiquing. This was always a get right game but it was never for sure. There's no easy games in this league tbh. :clinkingbeer:

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
On another note, that Facebook VR commercial is the most disturbing thing on TV

People didn't listen to me when I kept warning that people using Facebook aren't the customers... they're the product.

The Metaverse from Facebook is like Facebook, but 1000X worse. It's being sold as this great VR thing, but it's a way to do to employment what Amazon did for local businesses... anyway... the more you look at how it iterates, the scarier it gets.

I hope it's rejected like MySpace...

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
The first half performance versus the second half have been night and day, and most of the first half criticism was legitimate.
Ignore him, he's just gotta stir the pot. Nobody was reacting the way he was saying. People were talking about some inconsistent play and mentioning good plays as well. Some people just can't leave well enough alone.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
Ignore him, he's just gotta stir the pot. Nobody was reacting the way he was saying. People were talking about some inconsistent play and mentioning good plays as well. Some people just can't leave well enough alone.

Nah, fam. I felt the same way.