GDT: Jaguars at Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

NJRamsFan

Please Delete
Rams On Demand Sponsor
La Rams What GIF by Los Angeles Rams

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
Good thing we came prepared to beat the refs Van Jeff absolutely mugged on that play.

ottoman89

Busch Light slammin, hog farmin, Iowa boy.
Name
Josh Otto
Rams continue to beat up inferior teams. Need to beat up the good ones. Started the game slow but have found there rhythm.

Again, love Michel starting.

The Ramowl

Starter
Feeling much better at 30-7.
I was seriously worried that we would not have a get better game. The offense is starting to click again, Michel is definitely a lock as starter RB, and Stafford seems to get in rhythm again, apparently he just needed to be hit in the chest really hard to restart.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Ok, now that slipped ball wasn't good. But what about Stafford's vision? He obviously wanted to go somewhere else initially, but saw a wide open Kupp. Probably in his peripheral. That takes good vision to even see him when your eyes are somewhere else. He just tried to stop the throw and it slipped out of his hand. Those are the little things that Stafford brings. A lot of quarterbacks woulda never saw Kupp when they play was intended for someone else.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
Seems that we're a different team on offense if Stafford can get it to Kupp.

NJRamsFan

Please Delete
Rams On Demand Sponsor
So....

Anyone willing to step up and admit the Rams are playing well today?

Sheesh
Slow start but they are doing what they should be doing as a team with super bowl aspirations verses the bottom of the league…I’ll reserve judgment for when we play well vs a team that matters

TexasRam

Legend
Stafford has found his rhythm. I hope this continues in the 4th quarter and going into cards game

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Lol, I had no idea Tavon Austin was on the Jags team. I thought he was done.

Ramer

Been a Ram fan too long to quit now
Interesting to see if McV puts on the brakes in the 4th?