GDT: Jaguars at Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I swear Michel is far superior to Hendo as a lead back
Unlike Hendo Michel can break a tackle. He's not going to bust them longer like Hendo can that's where he excels but they're a good duo imo.

ottoman89

Busch Light slammin, hog farmin, Iowa boy.
Name
Josh Otto
There's the OBj TD! GREAT throw by Stafford!

NJRamsFan

Please Delete
Rams On Demand Sponsor
That throw it up and let the WR go get it jump ball is an element our offense has not had since…..well I can’t ever remember ever having it

TexasRam

Legend
Glad Mcvay pushed it here.

We needed this confidence builder for Stafford and OBJ along with just getting in synch.

Stafford really heated up

gabriel18

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Stafford to the bench please. He proved his toughness.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Nah, fam. I felt the same way.
Guess you see what you want to see. I saw no doom and gloom. I saw people enjoying a lead and thinking we could do better against a bad team. Pointing out some things that went wrong and things that went right. Again you see what you want to see.

TexasRam

Legend
That throw it up and let the WR go get it jump ball is an element our offense has not had since…..well I can’t ever remember ever having it
Yea no kidding right.

But was OBJ hurt or just doing the worst TD dance ever

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
This offense looks right with Michel in there doesn't it.
The offense looks right because Stafford has been much more accurate since his bad start lol.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Dang, Seahawks tie the game on a safety. Then Wilson gets sacked when they were in field goal range. Ended up punting.