GDT: Jaguars at Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

TXRams86

The Infamous
Is special teams even worth mentioning anymore? They’re a terrible unit save for Gay. And even he’s contributed to stupid play today.

swmizzou83

Starter
I swear the special teams are trying to sabotage the team. Like how hard is it to not run into someone?

NJRamsFan

Please Delete
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I swear the special teams are trying to sabotage the team. Like how hard is it to not run into someone?
drunk bad girls club GIF by Oxygen

Live look at Skow

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Are we seeing anything today that gives us reason to think the Rams are turning a corner?

majrleaged

Hall of Fame
We started the season with not having penalties. Not making stupid mistakes. Now we can't stop.

Kentuckyrams

Pro Bowler
With the exception of Matt Gay's FGs, is there a worse ST unit in football? Just dumb mistakes.

Stafford's accuracy is really off - he says he's not hurt, but if not yikes.

I do think - if Woods returns healthy - we have an awesome wr group going forward, though, which is good because we might need to retool at RB, OL, ILB, CB, and S.

To me the worst parts of this year have been the awful injury bug to our RB core and the regression of the secondary.

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
Bonamego needs to be fired so does our ST coach.

Ramer

Been a Ram fan too long to quit now
Seriously... you learn this from playing HS or Pop Warner FB .. You get there after the ball been caught ;)

gabriel18

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Struggling against the Jags. Some ugly football being played.