GDT: Cowboys at Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Anybody else wanna jump through the screen and bitch slap those talking dummies trashing Keenum and our team ? For real ? They crap on us like crazy. Said we have no hope this year and we basically suck. freak those guys.
Too funny how everybody got better but us :D

jap

Legend
Always cracks me up. Other teams drafted rookies that will contribute and make teams better but the Rams rookies get ignored and won't contribute. Other teams have players on the depth chart that will step up and replace free agents and the team won't miss the free agents. Rams don't. Man this ESPN 5 on the sideline is dumping on the Rams.

Ya think somebody needs to remind these guys which team had two consecutive rookie of the year winners the last two years? :sneaky:

PowayRamFan

Hall of Fame
Randy Moss, dumbass. Chris Berman? An older dumbass...

Fuck I'm pumped up, can't wait for kickoff...

Last edited:

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
I dont get it, they say the Rams swept seattle last year, but will be worse this year than they were last. Fuck the idiots! Rams are going 12-4 this season.

Florida_Ram

Hall of Fame
It's time for the Sun to finally rise - wherever the hell that happens.

Over the Los Angeles Coliseum

addon.php

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

I haven't watched MNF countdown for many years and after watching this tripe I can safely say I won't be watching it again for many years.

JoeBo21

Hall of Fame
OMGGGGGGGGG I'm way too excited for a preseason game :ROFLMAO:

:seizure::seizure::seizure::seizure::lifting::lifting::lifting::lifting::mustache::mustache::mustache::mustache::mustache::rockon::rockon::rockon::rockon::rockon:

RamWoodie

Legend
Don't you folks know those "talking heads" are there to stir you up??? NOBODY KNOWS ANYTHING except it's preseason!!!

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
Fuck man. Seeing them come out of the tunnel and it finally really hit me that they're in LA. What a crazy mix of emotions.