GDT: Cowboys at Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Gilley

UDFA
The team's twitter account just said that they've sold around 90k tickets now. Insanity.

ChrisW

Stating the obvious
91,000 rabid fans that have been waiting a few decades .....

Gonna be a fair number of Cowgirl fans there. They are the third most popular team in the state, with close proximity to Oxnard.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
15%2B-%2B1

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Gonna have to watch it on game pass after work tonite. Looking forward to it.
NO major injuries and some execution offensively is what i'm looking for.
Interested to get a look at our OLine depth, QB play, RB3 battle, WR battles.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I am going to lose my mid when I see white horns on helmets again.......I swear, I have been waiting since 1974 for THIS!........
Iam glad that Goff is not considered the starter for this game, so we get to see him a LOT! I look forward to seeing the Higbeast unleashed upon the NFL!

ItsonTavon

Rookie
Name
Erick
Can't wait to Watch both Mannion, isaiah battle, and of course all new rookies. Also TA because TA is Awesome. 2 MOAR HOURS!

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff
Sweet. I had written this game off because I didn't think I would be able to watch it. I see it's on E$PN. :cool:

ItsonTavon

Rookie
Name
Erick
I never imagined that I'd ever be this excited for a pre-season game in any sport.
That's because football is a different sport than anything else. You miss a game in baseball game you can watch the next game the day after. That said to other sports as well. Football you miss a game you have to wait a WHOLE WEEK! That feel like a punch in the gut. You then also miss out on the live reactions and emotion of winning or losing! No other sport is quite like football. EVERY GAME MATTERS!

A55VA6

Legend
I'm excited! First game back in LA, Goff will get some good play time, get to watch the young guys try and earn a spot!

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES!

OC--LeftCoast

Agent Provocateur
Name
Greg
Prepa
I am going to lose my mid when I see white horns on helmets again.......I swear, I have been waiting since 1974 for THIS!........
Iam glad that Goff is not considered the starter for this game, so we get to see him a LOT! I look forward to seeing the Higbeast unleashed upon the NFL!

Prepare for a huge letdown

If pregame is any indication, it's the white on white from last year, gold horns...

F
U
C
K
!

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

ESPN talking heads still going with the 6 and 10 vibe. They don't see a high ceiling for this young team. Can't win with case or a rookie. Blah, blah, fucking blah.

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
listening to 710am pre-game. they are saying Gurley and Quinn late scratches, not going to play today. Fisher playing it safe with two of his best players.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Always cracks me up. Other teams drafted rookies that will contribute and make teams better but the Rams rookies get ignored and won't contribute. Other teams have players on the depth chart that will step up and replace free agents and the team won't miss the free agents. Rams don't. Man this ESPN 5 on the sideline is dumping on the Rams.

CanRamFan

Starter
Name
Joe
Anybody else wanna jump through the screen and bitch slap those talking dummies trashing Keenum and our team ? For real ? They shit on us like crazy. Said we have no hope this year and we basically suck. Fuck those guys.