GDT: Chiefs at Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RAMpage28

Hall of Fame
Weird how Goff plays better with the 2nd and 3rd string guys on offense. You know those guys he works with most often in practice. Weird.

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
There's no such thing as an official ranking by the league. NFL and ESPN sites have rankings you can click. And then once you click, you can rank by a number of different measures. None of these measures are THE official ranking. There is no official ranking. In fact, the ranking option you have for QBs is also yards per game. Nobody in their right mind would consider that the best stat to rank QBs by. So no, it's not a fact.

You're not stating "facts." You're picking a stat, like I did. Unfortunately, you concede that the stat you chose is less important. So I'm not sure what the point is here. I really don't get why this is still an argument. Frankly, I don't get why this was an argument in the first-place. I complimented the Rams defense and you disagreed with that. I then provided undisputed evidence to prove that compliment.

No idea why you seem intent on proving that our defense wasn't top 10. I don't get it.

No worries man, I'm a fan of the team and not really wanting to argue over something so meaningless. I don't even usually get into things like this. This is more your area so let's move on.

bluecoconuts

Legend
Goff is 7/10, with two drops and one pass defended FYI.. All three misses were targeting Quick, taking away the two drops he'd be 9/10... That's not awful.