GDT: Chiefs at Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ramrasta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name
Tyler
An insane amount of offsetting penalties tonight.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Goff is 7/10, with two drops and one pass defended FYI.. All three misses were targeting Quick, taking away the two drops he'd be 9/10... That's not awful.

Yea but the two fumbles were more meaningful.

VeteranRamFan

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Dale
You don't like Faulk, Dickerson, or Siciliano? I like em.

The problem with them is they are talking and joking with each other. Seems they have forgot that their job is to talk to the TV audience. I too find it annoying.

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
@jrry32 - I'll be up for the points v yards debate - but let's do it another night.
@dieterbrock
Both points are valid they are related but unique.
Stay with me...I want a shot at this for fun
It is possible to go 0-16 giving up say 14 points a game ( easily top 10), EX: 14-3 14-10 Etc....
Now while your D is out there giving up long clock eating drives your O has much less time to Score meaning giving up chunks of yards, long drives and clock eating time of possession. Hell you guys make the opposite point in your argument. We are top 10 only in scoring but have strung together losing season after season.
to sum it up Your Offense needs time and field position to assist with scoring and allowing the other team to take chunks of time off the clock does give your offense less opportunities. adversely keeping the score down also helps but doesn't solve the problem. Like peanut butter and jelly there is a balance to a great sandwich (or D)

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
It's maddening. When Goff gets in to rhythm he plays well.
He should get the #1 reps this week and start game 3

RAMpage28

Hall of Fame
Seau has a good first step. I like how he plays.

That said, he kinda over runs plays and washes himself out of a good position. At times. Don't know if it's an instinct issue or just getting too agreesive.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
@dieterbrock
Both points are valid they are related but unique.
Stay with me...I want a shot at this for fun
It is possible to go 0-16 giving up say 14 points a game ( easily top 10), EX: 14-3 14-10 Etc....
Now while your D is out there giving up long clock eating drives your O has much less time to Score meaning Yards given up chunks of yards, long drives and clock eating time of possession. Hell you guys make the opposite point in your argument. We are top 10 only in scoring but have strung together losing season after season.
to sum it up Your Offense needs time and field position to assist with scoring and allowing the other team to take chunks of time off the clock does give your offense less opportunities. adversely keeping the score down also helps but doesn't solve the problem. Like peanut butter and jelly there is a balance to a great sandwich (or D)
And what team did that?
It's simple if my defense gives up less points than the other team, I'll win pretty much every time