GDT: Chiefs at Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Case Keenum is not inspiring much confidence today.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
I'm supposed to go watch MacGregor/Diaz 2 with some friends from my BJJ gym and I can't tear myself away from this game. I know that they'll have this game on at the spot, but not in the back where the PPV is... sigh...
I think I'm gonna have to sit in the general room so I can catch both tonight!

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
So this is odd. I have Directv and it said the game was on at 8pm (I'm mountain time) and I turn to NFL network about 7:30 and it's already 4:49 left in the 1st quarter. WTF?

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Benny has some nice bounce and is looking pretty quick too.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
So this is odd. I have Directv and it said the game was on at 8pm (I'm mountain time) and I turn to NFL network about 7:30 and it's already 4:49 left in the 1st quarter. WTF?
They decided to not show the backups in another game over the starters in this game is basically what happened.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Looks like we know who Case picked for his favorite target.

VeteranRamFan

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Dale
I'm liking me some Boras as an OC. He is really mixing it up and setting the defense up with the same formations but different runs/pass.

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
O-Line looking good , opening up some nice holes

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Personally it doesn't even look like he has an arm as strong as Alex Smith. While he's in there the medium to deep balls will be non existent allowing teams to simplify their defense.