GAME DAY GDT - Cardinals at Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
We might as well just tighten up the D just to make that happen since the offense is non existent…We can’t rely on them to score.
I doubt Morris is willing to do that. Cards are making it clear they're gonna throw short quick passes and they still give that cushion.

Flatlyner

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Survivor Champion
Well that’s game. Can’t see us actually getting into end zone today

Zodi

Hall of Fame
Imagine having a healthy Jalen Ramsey, Aaron Donald, Leonard Floyd, Bobby Wagner and Ernest Jones and giving up 10+ points to a Colt McCoy offense.

RamFanWA

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
DavidG
It's ahelluva game.... just wondering...

Do the Salute to Service folks, land on top of the SoFi roof ??? :unsure: :unsure:

gabriel18

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
This season is over. Worst defending super bowl champion that I can remember. Fucking sad

raised_fisT

Hall of Fame
McVay: "We look forward to the opportunity to play ourselves out of last place in the division"

jacktheripper85

Starter
I think McVay took a vacation this year. No creativity or adjustments on either side of the ball. Crappy hires and coaching movement/promotions. Horse shit player development. STs sucks too. Refuses to run the ball. Really hard to find any positives.

Ramlife

Rookie
Name
Bill
Unbelievably bad.. embarrassing. Why the fuck do they continue to play 12-15 yards off. Awww my bad.. coach Rah got this.

swmizzou83

Starter
This offseason I think we need to get serious about a back up QB. Wolford has to be a bottom 10 back up I’d think. McCoy might be too 5 back up
It is pretty aggravating that year after year our back up QB hasn't been addressed at all.