GAME DAY GDT - Cardinals at Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

AppeasFBlGods

Rookie
Mcvays offense is broken without the run game. Everything is built off of it.. without mcvay doesn't know how to make it work. They either need to fix it somehow or they need a re-design

Flatlyner

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Survivor Champion
They are considerably better then us on offense

Zodi

Hall of Fame
Defense is making Colt McCoy look like a starting QB. Zero rush whatsoever. DBs playing off. No turnovers. No disguises. Done with this bullshit.

SteezyEndo

The Immaculate Exception
Looks like the Cards paid the wrong man…. Lol its sad because McCoy looks better than Murray…

AppeasFBlGods

Rookie
They need to add more stuff that Stafford used to run.. start playing more aggressively. Even if it could lead to a few more turnovers. When he's back of course

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
I have no idea if Wolford is capable of leading the offense to a touchdown. If the Cardinals score a TD here its gonna seem insurmountable.

raised_fisT

Hall of Fame
Tickets for seats in the 400s were 23 bucks a pop this morning. I considered it.... Then saw Stafford was out. Decided to save some money and nap at home.

Much more exciting

Flatlyner

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Survivor Champion
This offseason I think we need to get serious about a back up QB. Wolford has to be a bottom 10 back up I’d think. McCoy might be too 5 back up