GAME DAY GDT - Cardinals at Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

raised_fisT

Hall of Fame
Management needs to call out the team and coaches. Or the fans need to start throwing shit into the field. This is inexcusable. The "changes" made are 8 games too late and not nearly enough to save this team.

Tired of McVays same tired ass responses. He's still in honeymoon mode. 2023, let's go!!!

ottoman89

Busch Light slammin, hog farmin, Iowa boy.
Name
Josh Otto
Sure glad I chose Call of Duty over this embarrassment of a reigning champion. Everyone on the team and organization should be absolutely ashamed and embarrassed n

RamFanWA

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
DavidG
Sean looks like he has all the emiotions of someone awaiting sentencing next to the ref..... while waiting for that play review...

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Well, if anyone actually questioned if we'd be better off with Wolford, that question is being answered with a resounding no.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Think of the high second rounder that we are going to get! We might get Tutu 2.0 next year...

Ram65

Legend
That's a fumble.

Not Wolford's fault but, the Rams need a better backup.

Flatlyner

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Survivor Champion
I’d love to think that maybe our defense will get a turnover at some point in this game however can you name our last turnover? I can’t even remember it

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
See I was right! This is just like Stafford we're not missing a beat!

AppeasFBlGods

Rookie
Honestly I think the offensive line injuries are not the main source of the problem. They added to it.. but even if healthy I feel like it would still seem broken

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
Are we allowed to sack an opposing QB?