GDT: Cardinals at Rams (aka live rant thread)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RaminExile

Hall of Fame
Foles either way overthrows or underthrows. Is his arm made of egg noodles or what?
I don't know what's happened to him. It's some of these most inexplicably poor QB play I've ever seen. Back foot, across his body, not reading coverage, not anticipating. Anything you can think of. What happened to him...

RAMpage28

Hall of Fame
The announcers constantly calling out how bad this team is (especially when the offense is out).

SuperMan28

Hall of Fame
We're never gonna see Mannion...

Foles has been over there licking his wounds for most the second half and Fisher STILL plays him.

DCH

Madman with a box.
Name
Dewey
It's hard to say that professional football players or coaches are mailing it in, given how much competitiveness and drive is required to reach this point, but my god, nobody even looks like they give a shit about football and winning right now, on the field or sidelines.

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
And to think people were making fun of the Whiners dumpster before the season started. Compared to us they look like a playoff team, and that is a real stretch.

SteezyEndo

The Immaculate Exception
Imagine....Jeff Fisher has a "secret vendetta" against the Rams for beating the Titans in the superbowl?

Zombie Slayer

You are entitled to nothing.
Name
Dave
Why on earth would you keep Palmer out there still? That is about as dumb as it gets.

DCH

Madman with a box.
Name
Dewey
At least Cleveland looks to be as bad as us

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
This only further proves Arians is an arrogant but stupid douchebag. AZ has a very short week(vs Minnesota on Thursday) and he'd rather keep his starters in and run up the score. I hope he gets hit by a car on the way to the airport.

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
There truly is no explanation for how this team can have improved talent yet still be worse than they were 4 yrs ago.

DCH

Madman with a box.
Name
Dewey
Gabbert looks better than Foles...nice TD run there
I've said before this season i liked the prospect of Gabbert now that he's had time to learn NFL speed and tactics. Great pickup by the miners.