GDT: Cardinals at Rams (aka live rant thread)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

DCH

Madman with a box.
Name
Dewey
Hay guise, we getted more than 200 yards! If a couple of breaks went our way we would have won and beed undefeated!

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
Been a fan since '69. Seen some bad Ram teams. I'm at a loss with this mess. Inexplicably inept. No team would intentionally throw every game for an owner to move the franchise, BUT....WTF!!!
I hear you, but I am really starting to lean that way. Maybe not the players purposely throwing games, but I hold Kroneke, Snead and Fisher totally accountable for this steaming pile of excrement.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
If Foles was throwing hand grenades, he still wouldn't be dangerous.

RAMpage28

Hall of Fame
135877-what-the-fuck-is-that-gif-Imgu-xDcX.gif

SteezyEndo

The Immaculate Exception
You win Mr. Kroenke. I don' freaking care anymore......until next week when I am glued to the TV again getting pissed off all over again.

Stan Kroenke makes more bucks on Arsenal then this team.

Amitar

Pro Bowler
Name
Amitar
Can we PLEASE see Mannion now

The defense has given up and are not playing worth a crap WTF have they got to lose
NO! That is a stupid question. It is obvious you would leave Foles in the game.

FRO

Legend
How can your backup QB not be an option when you carry 3 guys on the roster. How stupid can we be?

SuperMan28

Hall of Fame
I would love to say that Fisher wrecked this team but the fact is he never fixed it. It's still a wreck.

Pancake

Hall of Fame
Name
Ernie
I have a better arm than Foles. Sure it's a nerf but still.....