GDT: Cardinals at Rams (aka live rant thread)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
3 points in almost 3 quarters. This team is a freaking clown show! Defense is gassed, and the offense is well rested. WTF? I say forfeit the remaining games of '15 and save some face for this organization. Thank you Stan "Douchebag" Kroenke for giving us this garbage! If I were the community of St. Louis, I would say "don't let the door hit ya were the good lord split you. Please Leave!"

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
white-flag-Small.jpg

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Az is going to wear them down now. Running game is grinding out big chunks now. I gotta get some things done. This is unwatchable. I Fisher comes back next year, I have to re-evaluate my priorities during football season. Instead of setting aside a few hours for football, I think I might get some things done around the house or go golfing or fishing.

I love watching football. I love the Rams. But this is just too brutal. And if Fisher is still our coach I don't see it getting better next year.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I swear, if anyone pulls the "positive things from this week" thread, I will do my stewie griffin impersonation and take a cab then a plane then another cab to your house, climb on a ladder, ring your door bell, then when you answer said door, punch you in the face
The throwbacks are great and should be the normal uni
Johnny Hekker is amazing
On a positive there are plenty of seats today so tickets next week should be cheap to go see the Rams.
Havenstien is back and has looked good and stayed healthy.

RamWoodie

Legend
They just lost the Rams game...I guess they wanna spare me the misery. I'm going home...:sick:

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
All you can really do at this point is painfully laugh. Foles might be the worst QB in the entire league. I never thought it would be like this when we traded for him.
He can't throw simple out routes.
Our OL can't block anyone and our WR's can't catch.

We went from playoff hopes to what looks like a pretty large makeover.
I hope to god Snead and Co. make some significant moves this off season. Otherwise our own FA's won't want to stay here.

Amitar

Pro Bowler
Name
Amitar
The Rams D is awesome. They are running on empty half the game.
Now Brockers is down. Why? Because the D is so exhausted this is what happens? When you are exhausted is when injuries have a much greater chance of happening.