GDT: Cardinals at Rams (aka live rant thread)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
200.gif

tahoe

Pro Bowler
The defense doesnt go without blame, they had them down on the 2 yard line and allowed a 98 yard scoring drive.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I swear, if anyone pulls the "positive things from this week" thread, I will do my stewie griffin impersonation and take a cab then a plane then another cab to your house, climb on a ladder, ring your door bell, then when you answer said door, punch you in the face

The throwback uniforms look great.

RamWoodie

Legend
I'm disappointed in Fisher for the roster! Knowing the problem you're having at QB...why not make Quinn inactive and at least have Mannion available?

Secondly...Foles is terrible, but he doesn't go to Keenum. If you don't go with Keenum now...you're rather deluded!

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
I can't imagine how bad it would be if Hekker got hurt. His leg has to be tired by now.

OntarioRam

Hall of Fame
Living in Canada, I obviously have to buy NFL Game Pass to watch our Rams. I wish they could at least provide entertainment in their losses. :( Our offense is so brutal. 3 points per game. Snooze fest.

gabriel18

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
This team has mailed it in . Offense finnaly scores and the D ets them go 98 yards for a TD.

Fatbot

Pro Bowler
The defense is wore out
Of course most of this is the offense's fault, but fact is Palmer threw it up for grabs while falling down in his own end zone on 3rd and our #1 CB couldn't make a play. So instead of an elite 3-and-out response after we just scored, the defense brought more pain on themselves.