GDT: Browns at Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

They get inside the red zone and don't give the ball to Gurley? They want foles to throw it? Really?

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Good thing their offense is almost as bad as ours. False starts galore and the crowd ain't big enough to cause them.

DenverRam

Starter
I would literally take timeouts after gurleys big runs, just so he can play in the redzone. Instead of letting everyone else fuck it up.

Zombie Slayer

You are entitled to nothing.
Name
Dave
I'm going to wait until the Rams are actually eliminated from playoff contention until I call for Fisher's head. But this is pathetic coming out of the bye week. The more games I see the more I am starting to want Fisher gone. Especially after seeing what someone in Miami can come in and change immediately. Just leaves me speechless sometimes. Any why on earth is Cook still in the game?

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
That's his first short miss this season. His other four misses have come from beyond 50 yards, with two from 63 yards.
I meant more over his career, not just this year. He's been pretty good this year.

SteezyEndo

The Immaculate Exception
There needs to be a quarterback change immediately. Before it's too late. Foles isn't cutting it. Our defense is over working and is getting tired.