GDT: Browns at Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Man, watching this team is painful. The Browns are ready to give them the game and they won't take it.

RamWoodie

Legend
GZ has lost confidence focus...there's not other answer. Look at the follow through of his kicking leg...you can see it.

OntarioRam

Hall of Fame
Greg Zuerlein has to go. He is beyond unreliable. Dunno what kickers are out there though?

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
And Cook keeps getting targets.

Fisher is starting to pee pee me the freak off.

Dear GOd. I'm sorry. GZ has been bad this year.

Not all year, just the last 2 weeks. This last kick was his first truly bad kick but he can't keep doing that garbage.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Oh hey, you know what would be great? Well that Gurley guy is running well so let's take him out of the game and not run the fucking ball with him in the red-zone. ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME? And then Zuerlein misses a chipshot. This fucking team.

dhaab

Rookie
Totally embarrassing. Year 4 of the Fisher reign and this is the kind of crap we get to watch. And this is against a terrible team coming off a bye week!!

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
If we don't win this game it will be because we didn't deserve it.