GDT: Bradfords vs. Cowboys

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

drasconis

Starter
Name
JA
Good job Sammy.

Now do me a favor and re-sign with the Rams this offseason. We didn't mean it when we traded you away.

Please no....he is going to make it through this year, and some team is going to give him a huge contract...and then the injuries will start again. Please let it NOT be us....

OntarioRam

Hall of Fame
We all knew that when healthy Sam Bradford is easily better than Foles. Unfortunately, Bradford is super injury prone and forced our hand to trade him. Bradford just wasn't going to flourish to his full potential here. I don't think any of that was even his fault - injuries, the lack of WRs and o-line for years on end, the systems we run (and ran....). Nevertheless, the page needed to be turned. I'll take the much cheaper option that comes with a 2nd round pick.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Hooray, we get to keep our 4th round pick.
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...-healthy-cutting-into-eagles-return-on-trade/

Sam Bradford’s staying healthy, cutting into Eagles’ return on trade
Posted by Darin Gantt on November 9, 2015

cd0ymzcznguwzdbhnduynddiytjhm2yyzthlmtjjotqwyyznpwm2njbkzjfim2yynjm2mwflmzi1zwe1mmrlmzrkode4-e1447081623272.jpeg
AP

Sam Bradford did enough to help the Eagles win last night.

And he’s done enough over the course of the season to keep them from getting any more compensation for him.

According to Adam Schefter of ESPN, Bradford’s participation in all 549 Eagles snaps this year means the Rams don’t have to give the Eagles their fourth-round pick to complete their offseason trade.

The Eagles sent Nick Foles and a fourth-round pick in last year’s draft and next year’s second to St. Louis in exchange for Bradford and a fifth-round pick last year, with another conditional pick based on Bradford’s health and playing time.

But because Bradford has been unusually healthy (after missing 25 games the last two years), those conditions won’t be met.

As we noted last night, Bradford hasn’t been terrible this year, but he hasn’t been a revelation either. He has merely been good enough to get them to 4-4, which might still be good enough to win the NFC East.

RedRam

Pro Bowler
Hooray, we get to keep our 4th round pick.
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...-healthy-cutting-into-eagles-return-on-trade/

Sam Bradford’s staying healthy, cutting into Eagles’ return on trade
Posted by Darin Gantt on November 9, 2015

cd0ymzcznguwzdbhnduynddiytjhm2yyzthlmtjjotqwyyznpwm2njbkzjfim2yynjm2mwflmzi1zwe1mmrlmzrkode4-e1447081623272.jpeg
AP

Sam Bradford did enough to help the Eagles win last night.

And he’s done enough over the course of the season to keep them from getting any more compensation for him.

According to Adam Schefter of ESPN, Bradford’s participation in all 549 Eagles snaps this year means the Rams don’t have to give the Eagles their fourth-round pick to complete their offseason trade.

The Eagles sent Nick Foles and a fourth-round pick in last year’s draft and next year’s second to St. Louis in exchange for Bradford and a fifth-round pick last year, with another conditional pick based on Bradford’s health and playing time.

But because Bradford has been unusually healthy (after missing 25 games the last two years), those conditions won’t be met.

As we noted last night, Bradford hasn’t been terrible this year, but he hasn’t been a revelation either. He has merely been good enough to get them to 4-4, which might still be good enough to win the NFC East.

Sammy made some nice throws last night. While I was somewhat happy for him, it was kind of pissing me off!:confused: I would've much rather seen the Bradfords at 3-5 following last night's game.