GDT: Bradfords vs. Cowboys

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

DenverRam

Starter
im starting to think trading sam was a bad idea unless we get decent WR or QB out of the draft with that pick

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Chip Kelly in Camo, looks a lot like Ned Beaty in Deliverance
Lol
th

SuperMan28

Hall of Fame
A Sam Bradford win is a Rams win! (Unless they play the Rams...)

So proud of Sam tonight, he really shines.

Cowboys are done!

jjab360

Legend
A Sam Bradford win is a Rams win! (Unless they play the Rams...)

So proud of Sam tonight, he really shines.

Cowboys are done!
Good job Sammy.

Now do me a favor and re-sign with the Rams this offseason. We didn't mean it when we traded you away.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Malcolm Floyd and Robbie Gould.

Shouldn't matter. Sammy B put the icing on the cake with that OT TD throw.
Matthews and Bryant put me ahead I just have to hope Gordon keeps his streak of sucking alive on MNF.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

What a novel idea, trying to score a TD when the game is on the line. Who would think that would work and help you win?

SuperMan28

Hall of Fame
Good job Sammy.

Now do me a favor and re-sign with the Rams this offseason. We didn't mean it when we traded you away.

Man that would be sweet. But his value just jumped a few million a year as it stands. Ugh...

Akrasian

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
While it's hard to be upset over the Cowboys losing - the Eagles winning does move their #2 pick down a spot or two at least. So mixed feelings at best.

Penguin.

Rookie
Bradford is obviously the better QB, bar health concerns. We got the better deal with Foles though. Cheaper, tougher, and he looks like Napoleon.