GDT: Bradfords vs. Cowboys

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
http://www.sbnation.com/nfl/2015/11/8/9678070/cowboys-eagles-2015-picks-nfl-predictions-week-9

Eagles vs. Cowboys 2015 picks and predictions: Experts split over NFC East matchup
By James Brady@JamesBradySBN on Nov 8, 2015

The Dallas Cowboys sit at 2-5 on the season but somehow are still in the running for the NFC East title. The New York Giants lead the division with a 4-4 record and the Cowboys are at the bottom of the division, but it's hardly out of reach. They have a solid chance to make some headway on Sunday, when they'll face Chip Kelly and the Philadelphia Eagles for the second time this season.

Both struggling teams have significance in the division, and you can watch the Sunday Night Football game live online at NBC Sports here.

Dallas beat the Eagles that first time, 20-10, but they had Tony Romo at quarterback for that game. The Cowboys have also beaten the Giants, again when Romo was under center. Since Romo went down with an injury, the Cowboys have lost five consecutive games, including the rematch with the Giants.

They need Sunday's rematch with Philadelphia to not wind up the same way. That will depend how well to starting combination of Matt Cassel and Darren McFadden perform on offense.

Cassel is set to make his third consecutive start since being acquired by the Cowboys earlier in the season. Cassel has completed just 30 of 52 passes for 324 yards with one touchdowns and three interceptions since joining Dallas. All three picks came in his first start, as did the touchdown, and he threw for just 97 yards in his last game.

McFadden is starting at running back and he's playing well. He had 152 yards in the losing effort against the Giants, and 64 yards against the tough Seattle Seahawks in Dallas' last game. Joseph Randle was recently released by the Cowboys for off-the-field issues, so McFadden is the primary back going forward.

The Eagles have been up and down this season and sit at 3-4 on the season, also well in the discussion for top of the division. DeMarco Murray is running better than he did at the start of the season but he still has a long way to go before he's playing anywhere near where he did with the Cowboys last season. But maybe his first return to Dallas will be enough for him to put up a better performance. He has just 88 carries for 307 yards and three touchdowns on the season.

As far as the experts are concerned, there isn't a huge consensus. Over at CBS Sports, all eight of the pickers are going with the Eagles, while at ESPN, it's more of a mixed bag. Here at SB Nation, the Eagles are a slight favorite as well, with five of our experts picking the road team.

Ryan Van Bibber - Phi
Stephen White - Phi
Joel Thorman - Dal
David Fucillo - Dal
Danny Kelly - Phi
Matt Ufford - Phi
PFT Commenter - Phi
OddsShark - Dal

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Low scoring first half. Cowboys 7/Eagles 7.

A blah first half for Bradford. 10 for 17 for 74 yds, 0 TD's/0 INT's. He's been hit hard but keeps getting up. The good news is that if he makes it through the second half intact, he will have played half of this season's snaps. (y)

SuperMan28

Hall of Fame
Freaking shredding the candy arse Cowboys!

GO SAMMY GO! GO SAMMY GO!!!

Murray having a huge game too. :LOL:

A Cowboy loss makes me forget about the game. At least we'll still be in it after today. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

:rolllaugh:

:pillowfight:

MountainRam

Rookie
It is unbelievable how impotent and senile of a coach Garett is. He cannot win a game in 6 with his backup QB. Talk about good old boy networks in NFL. It's gross/ SMH

SuperMan28

Hall of Fame
Sam playing a heck of a game. It's a tough one. He could sure use a little blocking. (Sound familiar? Lol)

SuperMan28

Hall of Fame
Jerry Jones... suck it jerk...

Talking crap on our city. POS...

:mrburnsevil:

Akrasian

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
The good news is that if he makes it through the second half intact, he will have played half of this season's snaps.

To be safe, probably needs about a half more - what if his replacement sustained drives better, after all?

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
That was a ridiculous pass and catch by Cassel/Bryant.
You could easily dub Curly Moe saying "Woop woop woop" as he was running around waiting to throw that pass.

SuperMan28

Hall of Fame
I reeeaaly gotta quit jinxing the Iggles.

You suck Igles! You're gonna lose! (There... :yess:)

PBone

UDFA
Name
Michael
Im sitting here watching the Cowboys offense. Matt Cassel connecting with Cole Beasley one play after the other on short quick routes. Beasley able to use his speed and quickness to pick up big yards after the catch. He's a lot like Tevon Austin, the only difference is the cowboys get Beasley his touches in the passing game. Tavon has been great this year but he needs to do more in the passing game. The jet sweeps are fun, but he only had 15 yards receiving today. There is no reason Foles and Austin Can't do what the great Matt Cassel and Cole Beasley are doing. The passing game needs to be much better. I guess Austin could be Beasley if Britt was Bryant

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
I need Ryan Matthews to exit the stadium for FF purposes.

SuperMan28

Hall of Fame
Im sitting here watching the Cowboys offense. Matt Cassel connecting with Cole Beasley one play after the other on short quick routes. Beasley able to use his speed and quickness to pick up big yards after the catch. He's a lot like Tevon Austin, the only difference is the cowboys get Beasley his touches in the passing game. Tavon has been great this year but he needs to do more in the passing game. The jet sweeps are fun, but he only had 15 yards receiving today. There is no reason Foles and Austin Can't do what the great Matt Cassel and Cole Beasley are doing. The passing game needs to be much better. I guess Austin could be Beasley if Britt was Bryant

Cassel ain't getting slammed on every play, either. Foles was pretty vulnerable today. Took some big shots.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
I need Bradford to quit freaking around .... for the same reason.
I'm up 3 tenuous points now. At the mercy of R.Matthews who's getting targets left n right. You?

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
I'm up 3 tenuous points now. At the mercy of R.Matthews who's getting targets left n right. You?
I'm up 30, but my opponent has two players in the MNF game.