GDT: 49’ers at Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Flatlyner

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Survivor Champion
Great D. Give them a first now the game is decided by a kicker

hotanez

NRA Member for Life
#1 defense my ass. Let mullens march down the field twice to win the game.

Only reason we had any chance of winning this game was because of the Defense. The Offense sucked today, they deserve all the blame

wolfdogg

Hall of Fame
Name
wolfdogg
why call a time out there. force niners to react without giving them time to think

fearsomefour

Legend
D has played well.
O has been terrible except for one drive and one Akers run.
The Rams lose this because the deserve to fucking lose.
McVay can’t beat Shanny.
He has his number and it’s pathetic.
Fucking pathetic showing.
When it matter Mullins out played the Rams O.
Gould already missed one I don’t remember him missing two.

raised_fisT

Hall of Fame
Goff needs to own this...again. he keeps saying he's going to learn ...but he never does. Squandered 1st place.

payote75

Hall of Fame
Name
Payote75
This game exemplifies my point of wasting AD. This is a covid season we can only hope for the best. That being said I want a quarterback on this team that can put pressure and maybe even claim the job 2021-2022. I can't deal with "funks"

NJRamsFan

Please Delete
Rams On Demand Sponsor
This game is definitely on goff
Do you understand how football works? And let’s save some time I KNOW JARED GOFF SUCKED ASS TODAY. Now that we’ve established your broken record...Jared Goff didn’t lose alone. If our D doesn’t let NICK MULLLENS drive the length of the field twice we win.

MachS

Hall of Fame
Our $30M QB who was the 1st overall pick of the draft got fucking outplayed by Nick Mullins :ROFLMAO:

And even after all the bad play early, still had a shot to win the game in a 2min drive, and continued to miss throws/open WRs. Cant believe it. Defense cannot be blamed for this loss, they gave us a chance to get back into it after Goff gave it away.