GDT: 49’ers at Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

ottoman89

Busch Light slammin, hog farmin, Iowa boy.
Name
Josh Otto
Man, not saying Gay makes it, but before the end of the 1st Half, that fumble by Goff is paying dividends right now considering you were damn near in FG range.

NJRamsFan

Please Delete
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Right, he completes a ball on 3rd down and we don’t have to be punting and chance a touch back...big ol jared goof throwing shit balls again...enough man. He is having a shit day
Goff is playing like shit. Just pointing out what others here seem incapable of realizing....that everything isn’t on him

MachS

Hall of Fame
Right, he completes a ball on 3rd down and we don’t have to be punting and chance a touch back...big ol jared goof throwing shit balls again...enough man. He is having a shit day

How about the wide open Woods on 2nd and 5. The much easier throw. 7 yard out route and he throws it over his head. Cant defend this fucking QB anymore its seriously laughable at this point

payote75

Hall of Fame
Name
Payote75
Miss to Woods high then doesnt even give Kupp a chance to make a play. Come on Goff FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

Not only that just a low percentage play. You don't "take a shot" in that situation with that field position. It was like he was waiting for a prayer to be answered. So frustrating. We need a turnover. I'd say a stop but I'm more scared of thinking we can drive down the field without turning it over ourselves!

RamsFanCK

HAIL ME
How about the wide open Woods on 2nd and 5. The much easier throw. 7 yard out route and he throws it over his head. Cant defend this fucking QB anymore its seriously laughable at this point
Honestly, he is good 1 of 3 weeks lately. It’s infuriating