GDT: 49’ers at Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

hotanez

NRA Member for Life
Well at least the Defense gave us the lead for a couple of minutes.

Flatlyner

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Survivor Champion
Why did we wait so long to call a TO if that was to stop clock?

raised_fisT

Hall of Fame
9ers had no business getting the ball back. Pisspoor game management. McVay grabbing his ankles for Shanny again

Flatlyner

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Survivor Champion
Ramsey should have been stuck on Samuel the entire game. Who else do they have to pass too?? Its a baffling error particularly since he's been killing us all game...

RamsFanCK

HAIL ME
Goff just fell in coverage and gave up a huge play...bench him
Bro...admit it..goff sucked today...it’s ok to face reality...it doesn’t mean he completely sucks. Just today...and against miami, and he commits 10 turnovers in like 3 weeks, and...wait...he does kinda stink
doesn’t he

NJRamsFan

Please Delete
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Bro...admit it..goff sucked today...it’s ok to face reality...it doesn’t mean he completely sucks. Just today...and against miami, and he commits 10 turnovers in like 3 weeks, and...wait...he does kinda stink
doesn’t he
I have several times.

SeminoleRam

Pro Bowler
Name
PaceRam
EMBARRASSING!!!

Just maybe, McVAY might want to think about giving Akers more playing time?!

AND, I AM A BIG GOFF FAN BUT I JUST DON’T KNOW WHAT HIS PROBLEM IS (OL???) LATELY!!