GDT: 49’ers at Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Flatlyner

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Survivor Champion
Of GD course we can't..... what a horrible play call.

TXRams86

The Infamous
I'm not sure it's Goff hate to question whether he is a franchise qb for us. He's our starter so I'll root for him as long as he wears the horns, and when he's on he can be very good.

But... it's been four years now as the starter, and some of the negative tendencies, especially the turnovers when under pressure and the games where he's just off, are issues. He's inconsistent, and there may be a reason that you don't see him listed as a top ten qb too often. We're homers, but honest question, if you could choose one qb to build team around, and you could pick your qb, would you choose Jared Goff?
No. Goff has all the physical traits: strong arm, accurate, durable. But what he lacks is that “it” factor. And unfortunately that’s not something you can teach. He just doesn’t have it.

ottoman89

Busch Light slammin, hog farmin, Iowa boy.
Name
Josh Otto
Can't convert a fucking 3rd and short to save our life. Unbelievable.

gabriel18

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Alright I’m tired of watching 3rd and 2 getting blown up every time. This is frustrating beyond belief

OntarioRam

Hall of Fame
Saleh has us completely figured out. I don't think it is possible to run block this poorly. The 49ers have spotted something that let's them dictate the line of scrimmage at will

Ramrock 1

Rookie
Is there anyway to possibly stream or listen to coach McVay‘s second half speech ? ..........

Flatlyner

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Survivor Champion
Who knew that the Whiners had the best D in the league?... or is that only against us. It literally looks like they are intercepting our play calls.

Ellard80

Legend
that's what you get when you run on short yardage in the nfl... gets stuffed as much as it works.

though i see 100 posters in every game thread wanting us to run the ball in that situation.

MachS

Hall of Fame
They always dominate us physically up front, and stop the run. We only win by throwing the ball in this game. But Goff already has 3 turnovers through 3 qtrs so what is McVay supposed to do?

payote75

Hall of Fame
Name
Payote75
No. Goff has all the physical traits: strong arm, accurate, durable. But what he lacks is that “it” factor. And unfortunately that’s not something you can teach. He just doesn’t have it.

He lacks intelligence that's the it factor for him. His football iq isn't where it's supposed to be. It's that simple to me.