GDT: 49’ers at Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Kentuckyrams

Pro Bowler
I'm not sure it's Goff hate to question whether he is a franchise qb for us. He's our starter so I'll root for him as long as he wears the horns, and when he's on he can be very good.

But... it's been four years now as the starter, and some of the negative tendencies, especially the turnovers when under pressure and the games where he's just off, are issues. He's inconsistent, and there may be a reason that you don't see him listed as a top ten qb too often. We're homers, but honest question, if you could choose one qb to build team around, and you could pick your qb, would you choose Jared Goff?

RamFanInPC

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
i guess i should be happy I live in Florida and not able to watch this shitshow.

Flatlyner

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Survivor Champion
Williams drops the pick. A perfect gif for our day today

SeminoleRam

Pro Bowler
Name
PaceRam
Are these really our RAMS that are out there today??? I really don’t recognize them!!!

I can only hope OUR RAMS show up SOON before it is too late!!!

NJRamsFan

Please Delete
Rams On Demand Sponsor
If you want to call it that. Its for sure habitual.
Well if you’re suggesting he’s doing this on purpose I disagree wholeheartedly but they sure do seem to have our whole offenses number not just Goff

payote75

Hall of Fame
Name
Payote75
Different note cause I'm going to hurl....can hill break flippers recieving record today? Would make it an even worse day!

SteezyEndo

The Immaculate Exception
Well if you’re suggesting he’s doing this on purpose I disagree wholeheartedly but they sure do seem to have our whole offenses number not just Goff
Our offense is Goff though. He is the field Commode.

Flatlyner

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Survivor Champion
Can we get a MF'ing first down please??