GDT: 49’ers at Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
What in the world is Goff doing today. He was not only double covered. Stop making stupid decisions
man. Come on.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
What do you even do when Goff is fucking playing like this? I'm so fucking fed up with it.

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
At the way this game is going, I hope Mcvay sits Goff and tells him to take the next few days to decide where his head is at.

gabriel18

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
That’s ridiculous. You can’t let your QB piss another game away like Miami. He’s fucking clueless right now.

ottoman89

Busch Light slammin, hog farmin, Iowa boy.
Name
Josh Otto
And now, we'll completely abandon the running game, giving the ball to Goff MORE.

UKram

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Can all you goff haters line up so I can whack you all on ignore ... thanks

Ramrock 1

Rookie
I'm not because when goff looks this bad for the first half this is what he looks like all game.This shit with him being so sloppy and not adjusting to the defense is what the guy is.
I am starting to get that weird feeling as well

gabriel18

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
We made the last game close and we were behind big. It's only 4 pts but the Offense has to get their head out of their ass. No more turnovers on Offense
Good luck with Goff at the helm.