GDT: 49’ers at Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
There's not a single guy on this offense playing like they're worth a fucking damn. I'm so tired of these shit performances against San Francisco. Fuck this.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
iu

ottoman89

Busch Light slammin, hog farmin, Iowa boy.
Name
Josh Otto
The announcer lady said he sat at the bench alone and head down at the end of the half... and that attitude shows.

MachS

Hall of Fame
Cant win the big game with this guy. If you haven't realized it by now I dont know what to say. Just counting down until 2022 when we can opt out of his contract.

DrRage46

Rookie
Name
DrRage46
Don't worry post game goff will say i will be better and not play this way again.Get this clown off the field.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Might as well just punt on first down. Goff clearly isn't up to the task today.

socalrams90

Starter
What an infuriating game. Game after game against the Niners mcvay doesn’t learn shit. Shanny is his daddy.

fearsomefour

Legend
There was no smoke and mirrors. We're simply not as good without Whit, plus we've faced top run defenses in back to back weeks. McVay needs to keep hammering it inside. SF is too fast to consistently beat to the edge.
Yeah the outside stuff should get scrapped.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Well, at least that shoots down the theory of you can tell how Goff is going to play in his first few pass attempts