GDT: 49'ers at Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
I just don't like that we don't play to keep them off the field. Fish said we can't expect Gurley to do it all yet that's all we're doing.
Even quick 5 yard passes keep the defense off guard a little.

I know we're winning but this offense is not going to beat the good teams. IF we want to be a playoff team you can't just expect Gurley and the D to beat everyone.

ChrisW

Stating the obvious
You guys want offensive skill players, but this is Fisher's offense. Nothing will change, he's the most conservative coach in the league.

blue4

Hall of Fame
Name
blue4
I'm watching football and now my kids know Santa isn't real and that you should check with your doctor to see if you're healthy enough to take a pill for sex.

ChrisW

Stating the obvious
And neither does Georgia it seems.

r73VJe3.gif

RaminExile

Hall of Fame
Doubt its that...You guys have ZERO receiving threat...sure Austin is cool but he's not really a receiver...

Its supposed to be Quick but he doesn't look like the same guy he was before the injury. Whether thats rust, mental, general lack of snaps to develop him...who knows. We need a real threat of a WR - and have done for 10 years.

Name
Thomas Turner
I dont even watch the 3rd down plays theyre that bad. Someone put Gurley in on third downs please!!!

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
You guys want offensive skill players, but this is Fisher's offense. Nothing will change, he's the most conservative coach in the league.
Yeah, this is an ugly game at times. But Fisher does tend to win ugly.

ChrisW

Stating the obvious
The ball did not get to the LOS, it was a yard short.....

MarkMyWords

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Mark
I just don't like that we don't play to keep them off the field. Fish said we can't expect Gurley to do it all yet that's all we're doing.
Even quick 5 yard passes keep the defense off guard a little.

I know we're winning but this offense is not going to beat the good teams. IF we want to be a playoff team you can't just expect Gurley and the D to beat everyone.

Yes.... They seem to be playing to stop the run only so we need to throw it just a bit.....