GDT: 49'ers at Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

GabesHorn

GRACE AND TRUTH
DOES FOLES ACTUALLY GET A COMPLETION?????? 3RD DOWN TOO??????:mrburnsevil: I'm actually this old waiting on both today.

JoeBo21

Hall of Fame
really fucking sucks that we couldn't gain a game on Arizona and Minnesota

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
You know, I've been complaining about all the 3 and outs, punts, 3rd down problems and here we are up 27-6. I guess today's game was executed to their perfection. They know they're not a team who moves the chains, gets yards and chews up clock. So they have two players they get a lot of touches and sooner or later they hit a big one. Gurley and Austin are legit homerun hitters.

bskrilla

Starter
I like how the announced said Tavon needed one more block from Stedman to score... Lol no he doesn't. Ain't nobody catching Tavon.

DenverRam

Starter
giphy.gif

GabesHorn

GRACE AND TRUTH
BIG THUMBS UP TO CAPTAIN JAMES LAURENITUS PLAYING LIGHTS OUT WITH PAIN AND THAT FREAKING ELBOW. MY PERSONAL PRO BOWLER SINCE AO WENT OUT.:boxing::boxing::boxing:

RamsSince1969

Ram It, Do You Know How To Ram It, Ram It
Rams On Demand Sponsor
J Simpson has a head like the aliens in the Twilight Zone Episode "To Serve Man".

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma

Tomsula is a failure of a coach.