GDT: 49'ers at Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
The special team FG unit should be ashamed. They've been beyond terrible this year. Lucky this one shouldn't matter

RamsSince1969

Ram It, Do You Know How To Ram It, Ram It
Rams On Demand Sponsor
You know, I've felt for years refs are influenced by winning team vs. losing teams. Seems like they think losing teams aren't as capable of doing good things.
Snackdaddy, my son is a UCMerced graduate! Love your neck of the woods.Now back to your regularly scheduled program!

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
Run on 1st, run on 2nd, run on 3rd. I mean we do have weapons. Maybe that's why they drop so many, not used to getting any passes.

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
hey fisher, maybe we can start going for td's instead of field goals

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
This fucking team I swear man. Tom Brady is up by 22 with 8 mins left in the 4th and goes no huddle for a touchdown. We have 6 mins left in the 3rd and start running the ball like there's 3 mins left and were up by 40. Where's the petal to the metal mentality? That shot loses games. It makes no sense.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
No 3rd down conversions so far today. They only had one in their first ten chances last week. Don't get me wrong. I'm happy with a two TD lead. But at some point that is going to rear its ugly head against better opponents if they don't get that fixed.

Athos

Legend
Seriously.
Only the Whiners stopping us from being the shittiest offense in the league.

JoeBo21

Hall of Fame
This freaking team I swear man. Tom Brady is up by 22 with 8 mins left in the 4th and goes no huddle for a touchdown. We have 6 mins left in the 3rd and start running the ball like there's 3 mins left and were up by 40. Where's the petal to the metal mentality? That shot loses games. It makes no sense.

this x1000000

but..

FUCK tom brady

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
I don't know how Fisher says we need to get better on offense but outside of handing to Gurley nothing changes.

BriansRams

"Rams next Superbowl is 2023 season." - (Oct 2022)
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Brian
OMG I really am afraid that Foles is flat out no good at the QB position.
I don't want to be negative as we're winning and it appears we will win this, and 4-3 is great!
But going forward ... Foles looks really really really bad.

ItsonTavon

Rookie
Name
Erick
We are up by 2 scores why does Gurley 'Need' to run it. Just let him rest, hes done enough.