GDT: 49'ers at Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RaminExile

Hall of Fame
LOL. Funny how the refs are on our side when we're playing well. We've had years of suckage and years of refs screwing us. Are the two concepts related I wonder?

MarkMyWords

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Mark
okay Gurley, hit them while they're down!

jsimcox

Pro Bowler
Name
Jamie
I wonder how many 49ers fans have broken crap already?
Over/Under is 280 fans.
I'm taking the over. Waaaaay over.

They're gonna be bitching it up tonight, if we win this game.

Also whining, cos they're whiners (i dunno, something along those lines... :rolleyes:)

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
i cant stand seeing these fumbles and drops any longer. benny got rescued in the arizona game

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
LOL. Funny how the refs are on our side when we're playing well. We've had years of suckage and years of refs screwing us. Are the two concepts related I wonder?

You know, I've felt for years refs are influenced by winning team vs. losing teams. Seems like they think losing teams aren't as capable of doing good things.

RaminExile

Hall of Fame
You know, I've felt for years refs are influenced by winning team vs. losing teams. Seems like they think losing teams aren't as capable of doing good things.

I agree. I also think there's some sort of subconcious risk avoiding behavor happening because if a teams winning then it won't hurt to give them a decision that might be borderline - but if you go to the other team you can take away a game from a team that might "deserve" to win which could be criticized.