GAME DAY GDT 2022 Season Opener - Bills at Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Giles

Pro Bowler
Name
Giles
Yupp and that's game boys. Stafford can't see anyone else but kupp so it was only a matter of time he throws a pick trying to force it to him.

Kupped

Legend
Name
Kupped
This was what I feared from this opener.

Oh, well. Have a mini-bye to figure some shit out. But.. goddamn.. they got work to do.

Ramrasta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name
Tyler
Can someone explain why we paid Robinson? He is completely uninvolved in the offense…

Psycho_X

Legend
Meh. Sloppy game 1 of the season. Buffalo has great lines and were more ready to play tonight. Boys will get this shit tightened up going forward.

TXRams86

The Infamous
The prime time curse lives on fellas. We tend to shit the bed when the entire world is watching.

gabriel18

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I’ll say it one more time. The Atwell pick should’ve been an Olineman. Tutu will not contribute anything to this team

KA210927

Rookie
Name
Kevin
Stafford needs to get comfortable throwing to someone other than Kupp. Pretty big joke seeing our big new toy Robinson have only 1 target. He had a full offseason to build chemistry. OBJ came in and within weeks had more targets and chemistry.

OntarioRam

Hall of Fame
Can someone explain why we paid Robinson? He is completely uninvolved in the offense…

It is just 1 game, let's wait and see how it shakes out, if Stafford refuses to look his way even as they have more time to build chemistry, then it will for sure have been a waste of cap space.

GhostTide

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Based on what I've seen tonight, I see around 7 or 8 losses. Unless we somehow suddenly improve.

jjab360

Legend
Wow same throw from the Super Bowl, shows how wrong that play could have gone..

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan
Oh well, it's not how you start, it's how you finish ¯\_(ツ)_/¯