GAME DAY GDT 2022 Season Opener - Bills at Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

shake-n-bake

Rookie
Could it be since we had to manage Stafford elbow. We lost time with chemistry building. Also the online should have played a couple of series in the preseason. But it is game 1. Lots of football left

payote75

Hall of Fame
Name
Payote75
I can deal with a loss as much as it sucks to sit on a loss for 10 days. As a poster said above it's a bit easier as the champs but what I can't deal with is blowouts and the 10 days of the media. Ten whole dam days of why the Rams suck why Stafford is crippled nehy we miss Von and won't repeat the offensive line Achilles etc. I/we can't escape that.

AppeasFBlGods

Rookie
This team doesn't look the same as it did at the end of last year. Last year they got dialed in, and became a well oiled machine. This team is rusty and unprepared to start the season compared to buffalo. Just look at the no look throw.. Stafford makes that 100 times in the playoffs last year. This year.. it sails on him since he's practiced so little.

gabriel18

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Still defending Super Bowl Champions. Don’t panic. See you guys next week

TXRams86

The Infamous
Not so sure about that. What are the stats? Rams seemed to win more often than not in prime time last year?
You're right about last year but the Bears and Seahawks without Wilson were "should wins". We lost against the Titan and Niners in embarrassing fashion.

Kentuckyrams

Pro Bowler
Any ideas on Akers? Surprised we didn't see him touch the ball more. That soft tissue injury still lingering, maybe? No holes to run through, anyway, I guess, but I was hoping he would be back strong. He was looking great before the Achilles injury. Henderson might be great as a 1B, but I don't see him holding up as the feature back.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
That's all she wrote, folks. Our Oline got exposed tonight....I'm sick already right now and this performance isn't helping me. Goodnight.

OntarioRam

Hall of Fame
You're right about last year but the Bears and Seahawks without Wilson were "should wins". We lost against the Titan and Niners in embarrassing fashion.

Yikes. I guess I had suppressed those 49ers and Titans losses.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Lol Ramsey. Just put him in at SS and give the young bucks a chance to pay attention, cover and make a play.

This is my week 1 overreaction, although I felt this way last year too.

PA Ram

Pro Bowler
The NFL is a different story every year.

This is Chapter One of the season.

TexasRam

Legend
1. David Long. Same shit every year.

2. Henderson used as and early
Down back. Same shit.

3. Weak Oline due to not prioritizing it.

That shit don’t fly vs top teams.

oldnotdead

Legend
Raheem's soft zone is back. He learned nothing from last year. He promoted David Long over Rochell? He had Lewis in coverage too damn much. Morris is back to his sucking ways.

Coen's offense sucks turd logs. No imagination, really poor play calling. McVay was better off calling plays himself. Oh well, no one figured they would go undefeated.

Shelton was fine, Edwards continues to suck.

Ramer

Been a Ram fan too long to quit now
Only counts as 1 game guys, I have no doubt we will come back next week. There was a part of me saying if both these teams make it to the superbowl do you want to win the first won. I don't know the answer but I hope we get to find out
Agree..but there are games you loose..and then there are games you really loose just say'n