GAME DAY GDT 2022 Season Opener - Bills at Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Perhaps but Wagner looked slow and hesitant on that play IMO. I hate to be harsh but he was brought in specifically to make those kinds of tackles. Allen is big and strong. Good top end speed once he gets going too. But not overly nimble. If you consider yourself the best LBer in the NFL, you should make that tackle IMO.
We're not paying Wagner like he's the best LB. At this point, he's merely good. But there's not much he can do there.

TXRams86

The Infamous
I'll give Bills their credit but when you leave the middle of the field open all night it's gonna be a long night on defense. No one but Kupp seemed to show up on offense, Robinson is a non factor. Just wasn't our night but way too early to write off the season or declare Bills a Superbowl lock.

Ewe83

Mama's got a new baby boy
Coming off a Superbowl win, if we lose to a very good Bills team who's probably on their way to a Superbowl themselves I can't be too upset. I mean I hate fricken losing but I can cope a little easier with that Lombardi under the belt

Kupped

Legend
Name
Kupped
Von has been great but Allen has been the difference, making big plays on every drive even with the 2 pics with one on him.
If Von was still on the Rams… would he?

And how many sacks would Buffalo have?

AZRams

What, we're all thinking it...
STILL gonna win the TO battle and lose by 21…
Give Up Reaction GIF by DefyTV

MrRiceGuyRJ

Let's Make the Rams Great Again
Name
RJ
I'd say good game... But it wasnt. Our defense needs a lot of work. Our offense needs even more

OntarioRam

Hall of Fame
Need either a defensive score or a quick 3 and out here to still have a chance. Will be a tough task against this Bills offense.

ottoman89

Busch Light slammin, hog farmin, Iowa boy.
Name
Josh Otto
Game over. Ugly. Can tell our starters didn't play Preseason.

OL looks scary inconsistent. No running game.

D playing soft like they did to start the season.

I. consider this a Preseason game.