Game Thread: Vikings @ Rams (2014 Game 1)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
So far the offense doesn't look very good.

BTW. They just showed a replay of the last play. One of the Viking DB's held one of our receivers 3 times down the field. I thought that was the point of the new rule?

André

Always far too invested
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Another penalty? Nope, nice call by the refs. Surprise!

You know when we get our new QB? Can we get a new OC ro go with him.

Great play Bates, yeah and celebrate it to.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
When we say "get Austin involved" that DOESN'T mean "put him in the HB spot in the I-formation and run hum up the gut." For freak's sake Schotty.
That was supposed to be a stretch play, but inside penetration shut it down. Austin would have been able to bounce it outside.

Dxmissile

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
So far the offense doesn't look very good.

BTW. They just showed a replay of the last play. One of the Viking DB's held one of our receivers 3 times down the field. I thought that was the point of the new rule?
That was Austin

Irish

Starter
Stop celebrating! Nothing pisses me off more when Sam got hurt than to see those pricks in Carolina dancing over him after the injury

Joeluke9

Rookie
I don't like the celebrating with a player hurt out there. That's childish, if he hops back up after the hit, then gon nuts, but I'm not a fan of celebrating with a guy hurt.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I'm getting so frustrated with our poor execution on offense. But at least we used Tavon some out of the back-field. Wish we would have run a stretch play, though.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Bates lucky if he doesn't get a personal foul for being on the field with that helmet off