Game Thread: Vikings @ Rams (2014 Game 1)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Irish

Starter
We really hating on Zuerline now? Get your stupid ass in the endzone and Walsh can kick all the field goals he wants. Takes 3 of his to beat a touchdown, which is, you know, the point

JCK363

Behind Enemy Lines
Name
John
I love the info you guys are putting up, but can't find a decent stream to save my life. Looks like I'll be calling DirecTV tomorrow(n)

RamWoodie

Legend
You have to try and get Cook down the seam at some point. The Vikes are ripe for a seam route. watch the middle of their defense on pass plays.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Offense needs to show a little more attitude.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
.Finally. A personal foul, and it couldn't have come against a better douche. Captain Mutterlyn.

HometownBoy

Hall of Fame
Name
Aaron
About time, how many people could get away with bodyslamming our guys out of bounds before they did something about it?

André

Always far too invested
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Munnerlin - again. Wow. The same guy that did that to Bradford.

Athos

Legend
Why are we running that play with Givens? He's not nearly quick enough for it.

VARam

We really hating on Zuerline now? Get your stupid ass in the endzone and Walsh can kick all the field goals he wants. Takes 3 of his to beat a touchdown, which is, you know, the point

he has one job to do. no excuses.