Game Thread: Rams @ Seahawks

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I have to say I'm still proud of the D. As far as I'm concerned they gave up 6 points. Even that was "ref" aided. If we had any offense and all and this was a clean game it would be close. I hope the Seadicks are out in the first playoff game.

Yeah, this one is on the offense. We didn't bring much today.

Pancake

Hall of Fame
Name
Ernie
Meaningless? Hell no it's not meaning less, they're fighting for their first 8-8 finish in 7 years, not even capable of finishing .500 in 7 years. You can bet your ass this isn't a meaningless game to anybody in the Rams organization.
Point taken. But what I'm saying is that if they can't handle this game which technically it is meaningless. How are they going to hold up in a real playoff game?

Hawk91

UDFA
I think the ejection was bullshit and this is coming from a Hawks fan, but seriously your team needs to get its act together. stop blaming the refs for all the obvious calls that need to be made. all you players are playing dirty esp all the extra activities happening to Taint even when the play is done. Stop blaming refs for a 'rig" game when your offense cant do shit

Ky Ram

Pro Bowler
I think the ejection was bullshit and this is coming from a Hawks fan, but seriously your team needs to get its act together. stop blaming the refs for all the obvious calls that need to be made. all you players are playing dirty esp all the extra activities happening to Taint even when the play is done. Stop blaming refs for a 'rig" game when your offense cant do shyte
See ya troll boy - we don't allow that crap here

Warner4Prez

Hall of Fame
Name
Benny
Seahawks are most penalized team in the league don't see this shyte happen to them

They're at home, with the lead. Second guy is always gonna get caught and right now the Rams aren't even doing that great of a job trying to hide it.
I hate the Seahawks more than any team in pro sports, but damn, this is ridiculous.

HometownBoy

Hall of Fame
Name
Aaron
Point taken. But what I'm saying is that if they can't handle this game which technically it is meaningless. How are they going to hold up in a real playoff game?
Well hopefully we wouldn't be getting fucked in the ass by the refs because we'd be one of their cutesy golden boy playoff teams that deserve the world.

But your right, we have no reason to let them get to us like this, but you have to cut them a little slack, they're getting fucked by the refs and the Seahawks are just gooning and doing whatever they want and getting away with it, it's like having that little brother that does whatever the fuck he wants and you're the one who gets in trouble for it, no matter what.

I'd like for them to keep their composure, but I can't blame them too much for not.

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
well its only a 3 score game, punt return for a TD and we are right back in this. Ive seen the Rams do it before, not under these conditions but still it aint over yet.

HometownBoy

Hall of Fame
Name
Aaron
Teehee, are you guys trolled yet?
If Golden didn't want to get rocked, Golden wouldn't have put himself in the wheelhouse of getting rocked, you ever heard the saying talk shit get hit? Taint talked shit, he got hit, he knows he earned it. That's why he's not doing shit about it.

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
The Rams gave this one away early by trying to stack and run against 9 man boxes with a make shift line against the best D in the league at home. Dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb gameplan.

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
I think the ejection was bullshit and this is coming from a Hawks fan, but seriously your team needs to get its act together. stop blaming the refs for all the obvious calls that need to be made. all you players are playing dirty esp all the extra activities happening to Taint even when the play is done. Stop blaming refs for a 'rig" game when your offense cant do shyte
Are you watching the game? seattles O sucks and if it werent for the blatant holds not being called seattle would have 10 points at most

Pancake

Hall of Fame
Name
Ernie

Ever heard of the saying "one and done". Your O sucks and the refs won't be so kind.

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
Play action doesn't work so well when you have -1 yards rushing. Just letting you know Shotty.

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
I say try holding on every play til it gets called, works for seattle.

HometownBoy

Hall of Fame
Name
Aaron
This blocking is absolutely pitiful, this o-line couldn't stop a girl from running up the middle let alone the Seattle front 4.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Brad Pitt, George Clooney star in; Saffold Down

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
So with Long coming back from injury and seeing this today, anyone still don't think we need to draft OL (or in FA)?