Game Thread: Rams @ Seahawks

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
What was Jenks thinkin? Hes gotta defend the pass first, cant just let Taint go get it.

HometownBoy

Hall of Fame
Name
Aaron
We could have been 8-8, finally have less than a losing season for the first time in 7 years, and instead we shit the bed colossally. It's like a curse, the Rams just can't allow themselves to have anything good.

HometownBoy

Hall of Fame
Name
Aaron
I want to punch Tim right in his mouth, could he suck the Hawk's dick any harder? Why doesn't he just leave the announcer's room and head to the Seahawks locker room and do what he's making it pretty obvious he wants to do?

Pancake

Hall of Fame
Name
Ernie
Jenkins learned alot from the first game I see. Man do we need cb's too. This kid is a midget, pencil neck who runs his mouth because his ass knows better.

But dude he is a Ram player just the same.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Is there a vent thread yet, because Hekker is all I can comment on here....

I'm not happy with the result; but it's not even been much of a game since the start of the 3rd QTR. The offense just didn't show up.

Shrugs.

HometownBoy

Hall of Fame
Name
Aaron
I'm not happy with the result; but it's not even been much of a game since the start of the 3rd QTR. The offense just didn't show up.

Shrugs.

Yep, it's been a putrid game since the get go. Terrible game plan of trying to run right through stacked boxes, mixed with Clemens gunslinging and bad officiating.. It just spelled disaster.

Pancake

Hall of Fame
Name
Ernie
You see how bad the play design was on that Kendricks one hander? Two WR's running routes within 2 yards of each other...

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
They suck so bad the replay official can't even get the 2 point conversion call right????

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
Replay official?? How about the official standing 1 foot away looking right at the play

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

cook must be the most unaware of surroundings player in the nfl.

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
He stood there like he was day dreaming then was like oh I gotta make a call

HometownBoy

Hall of Fame
Name
Aaron
Replay official?? How about the official standing 1 foot away looking right at the play
It was a hosing on all aspects, the Rams got fucked in every which way.

Bet you Goddell won't hear or even care about it either, got his golden boys to think about.

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
I hope the Rams use todays game as motivation for next year. Seattle goin deep up 20-3, goin for it on 4th down up 27-9, it is clear Seattle is just rubbing salt in the wound now, I say bring the house and crush RW even if he hands it off, dont play the run just 8 men tackle RW, that might teach pet a lil somethin about class.