Game Thread: Rams @ Seahawks

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

HometownBoy

Hall of Fame
Name
Aaron
Can you protest a game in football like baseball? Because if you can I would suggest the Rams do it right now, they're being bent over by the refs and nobody's stopping it.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Fuck it. Every penalty is an inch now, so you might as well start decking Seahawks.

Pancake

Hall of Fame
Name
Ernie
Fisher shouldn't just stand there and watch this unfold with one of his players.

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
Good thing I'm not Langford I woulda slammed that helmet into the refs head and yelled Now ya have a reason bitch

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
Could we get and all out brawl, please? The nfl needs to know what happens when the refs are very one sided and not even close to discrete.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Freak it. Every penalty is an inch now, so you might as well start decking Seahawks.

I read that out loud to the rowdy crowd at my house. Bull shit!

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
once again the officials have decided the outcome of the game, instead of letting the teams play and calling the game unbiased

Zombie Slayer

You are entitled to nothing.
Name
Dave
Well I'm done and on to NFL Redzone now. This is an absolutely horrible game and way to end the season. No discipline by the players, refs ejecting people for accidental contact, O line can't block. Just pathetic. I usually don't get worked up over a football game but even I can't watch this anymore. Here's to next year I guess.

Ky Ram

Pro Bowler
This is such bs. Take a damn game that was close and turn it into a friggin farce. 45 yards of unsportsmanlike penalties and they all go one way:cray:
I seriously want to punch these refs in the face

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
I've never seen one team get the benefit of so many calls. Unreal how one sided this is. And I want to punch Pete right in the mouth with that stupid freaking smirk.

khel72

Rookie
Bad ejection by refs but really? If you can't keep your cool and do your job that's on him. This has been going on all year and the coaches obviously can't control it. Love the Rams and Fish but enough is enough. Good teams don't continuously do this

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Well I'm done and on to NFL Redzone now. This is an absolutely horrible game and way to end the season. No discipline by the players, refs ejecting people for accidental contact, O line can't block. Just pathetic. I usually don't get worked up over a football game but even I can't watch this anymore. Here's to next year I guess.

Don't go.... The fun is only getting started...

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Freak it. Every penalty is an inch now, so you might as well start decking Seahawks.
This post bears repeating. Fuck it right?

I love this teams feistyness and toughness(and i wouldn't want it any other way)...but the youth and undisciplined play is brutal.

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
once again the officials have decided the outcome of the game, instead of letting the teams play and calling the game unbiased

Naw dude Clemens didn't get give us a chance from the start. Some weeks he's better than others. I just wish they could've won it honest. The Seahawks didn't need any help.