Game Thread: Rams @ Seahawks (2014 Game 16)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

ZigZagRam

Pro Bowler
Whoever called the meltdown is right. This team needs to find some balls in the offseason because for far too long they've folded in spectacular fashion anytime something big goes against them.

RaminExile

Hall of Fame
I'm done with this for another year. Bring on the offseason - again. And if we're closing out our season IN SEATTLE again next year I'm done then too...

Edit - Don't bother bringing Hill back either. He can stay in Seattle. Sorry for the rant guys, trying to stay positive but I cant watch crummy offense again over and over...year in year out....

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
Honestly, I don't blame the Rams for either of those picks... the Seahawks just made good plays. It happens.

If we're playing in Seattle again in Week 17 of next year, I'm still eating someone's face.

MarkMyWords

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Mark
My guess is that JJ has all the talent but not the brains for GW's defense.....

ChrisW

Stating the obvious
Who among you is tired of JJ? He needs to be a backup! Doesn't tackle and is always out of position.

JJ is the best run supporting CB on the team. Why are you basing your comment just from one game?

Edit for clarification: cherry picking your comment about tackling. He's not really out of position either....just likes to bite on double moves.

Ky Ram

Pro Bowler
Well ill be damned...

How is that even possible? Wtf man?

Just another crazy phuckin play. Just when we get some offense going crazy shit has to happen.

I don't tend to believe in bad luck, but damn if we don't have some kind of bad stuff going on.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Good pass, good catch, fumble directly into someone else's arms for a defensive TD

sbgp06u.jpg

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
They're really not. They're just really good at football.

I hope we become what the Seahawks are. Gotta give credit where it's due.
I don't wanna be Seattle at all. They're completely fake. They got super lucky with those draft picks all somehow being all stars and I won't be let up on the opinion of them being juiced up. Pete Carroll: once a cheater always a cheater.

ram007

Starter
On the positive, it is only 9 months before 1st game of 2015. So long for now my friends. Have a great time.

hotanez

NRA Member for Life
Offense just is just awful. I don't think this is a easy fix, we are going to suck for a long time. Good thing I'm use to it.

jap

Legend
Now here comes all the plays for Tavon, hoping he breaks something.

khel72

Rookie
Whoever called the meltdown is right. This team needs to find some balls in the offseason because for far too long they've folded in spectacular fashion anytime something big goes against them.
Sometimes being right feels wrong:(

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I'm watching.
It's hard without a QB.... but I'm a Rams fan till death do us part.